Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pony Personality Test!

This was totally up on EqD, any my first response was:

Which pony is Discord?

Of course I had to see the results for all three of the Bringers, but this question... it fascinated me.



Celestia!
Eh, yeah, basically accurate. I think of her way too often as a hybrid Twilight/Rarity, but she does have some Fluttershy in there.
However, the test said she was most like Twilight Sparkle.
This... amuses me...
(Steadfast Celestia totally becomes Sunset Loom's omg-what-is-Twilight-I-think-I-love-her-buh! Celestia, btw)

Luna!
Oh my god, its like this big arrow pointing directly at Pinkie Pie. And all I'm wondering is "how the crap did Rarity get so high?! She's almost above the average!"
I think this result is mostly because she's young and silly... she'll calm down, eventually.

Discord!
Hm, that's actually pretty well rounded. Extra Dash in there, which is kind've like Steadfast Discord....
But oh my god, he is absolutely nothing like Fluttershy.
...
That is hilariously awful XD
Of course, to test Fluttershy, you have to pick some of the gentle and quiet options, which Discord really isnt, but...
Wow XD

No comments:

Post a Comment