Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Steadfast Sky 13 & 14



Writing Luna is wierd. Very, very wierd. With Discord and Celestia, I mash out the rough draft and refine thier voices through editing. With Luna, I get her voice immidiatly in the rough, and there's very little left to edit.
I don't know if that's a good thing or not! It's certainly not a time saver, because I agonize over the draft anyway, panicking that I can't find anything to change. And things are paced all wrong and she's not that introspective, and auuuug!

LUNA!
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
...
Do I panic like this for every chapter? God, I am only writing fanfiction. Light and silly fanfiction.

On another note: Yeesh, I did, yet did not realize how quick of a read these chapters are. I wanted them to be breif but... yeah, I'm glad I'm bumping up the word count per week to under 10k.

No comments:

Post a Comment