Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sunset Looms Chapter 1


Sunset Looms Chapter 1
I actually really enjoy writing this version of Celestia. This was originally going to be a standalone peice, but I decided it might be worth going further into it. It's going to mostly be about Celestia and Twilight Sparkle, but I do eventually plan on having Luna play a decent role.
Also, right after I named and upload this story, I find there's another story about Celestia and Twilight Sparkle called Sunset... yeesh. Unintentional. I am apparent lack creative, yo.

3 comments:

  1. "slurry who’s only"
    I think you mean "whose"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this story uses the idea of Sunset as poetic imagery ("Twilight's sunset looms"), while the other fic isn't nearly so tied into the title.

    Anyway, I enjoyed the fic, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. You said it was a Twilestia? This pairing always needs to find a way to address the student-teacher thing, and this story's approach is interesting. You establish her first as the weary immortal, passively watching the world go by. Then, she becomes Twilight's teacher because Twilight caught her attention, rather than her attention being caught because she was her student. Does that make sense?

    Anyway, good work, looking forward to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two questions...

    one: will you be continuing to write this story ?
    and
    two: are you going to upload it to places like fimfiction or fanfiction.net ?

    i'd say it deserves it, hoping to read more of this

    ReplyDelete