Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sunset Looms Chapter 2


Sunset Looms Chapter 2

I realized as I was writing this how big of a departure from my normal style this is. And also how much better my story is because of it. I mean, thats the HUGE theory now is that you are not allowed to write anything that states an emotion. Everything must be simple and implied. Attempting to be poetic means that you are being melodramatic and that is BAD WRITING all caps.
I dunno, the simple style preference of the day means its easier for new writers to get something passable out, but it seems like all my education was pushing everyone towards a single acceptable style. When I try to write simply it becomes fast and confusing...

ANYWAY

Dunno if I'm going to upload this onto fanfiction.net. I don't like their formatting, and my old account is... very,  very dusty by this point. I think the last piece I uploaded was a slapstick comedy about Legend of Zelda when I was like... twelve. So, ten years old. Wow. Time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment