Monday, January 2, 2012

Editing: Pale Cocoon

Apparently I edit fanfic now. Huh. I hope this doesnt become a super regular thing, I'd probably murder the crap out of budding artists. I have zero places to hide those bodies now.

Anyway.

I helped writer Inky Notebook spruce up a crossover one shot, Pale Cocoon. It wasn't exactly planned, but I was glad to lend a hoof to a brony in need. Plus, the fic introduced me to a great anime short of the same name. Look it up on Crunchy Roll, its got a good atmosphere about it, which the fic tries to replicate. I think by the end the writer gets a hold of it.
Yeah, its a copy/paste plot but with ponies, but the goal was to replicate the emotions of the original in written form, and introduce fellow bronies to a great short work. I believe she succeeded at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment